Cairo, the capital of Egypt, and the largest city in Africa in terms of population, has too much to offer to tourists coming from all over the world to enjoy a holiday in Egypt.
There are all sorts of sites and interesting activities to carry out. What is really distinctive in this two days’ tour to Cairo is that it gathers all the remarkable monuments of the Egyptian capital in one marvelously designed tour.
Our visits would include places like the Pyramids of Giza, the Citadel, the Egyptian Museum, Saqqara, Memphis, and Khan El Khalili touristic market. This Egypt travel package is among the most popular tours we offer.
We would be picking our guests in Cairo, have a magnificent day exploring all what Cairo has to offer, spend the night in one wonderful hotel, and continue our journey in the next day.
While in Egypt, never miss the chance to visit all the great historical sites of Cairo. We are proud to be providing our beloved guests with this perfect tour to everything they wish for in Cairo.
The summary of the itinerary
Day One: Pick up from your hotel in Cairo in the morning, visit the Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara, have lunch, visit Memphis, and Dahshur, overnight in the hotel in Cairo.
Day Two: check out the hotel in Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, have lunch, and then visit Khan El Khalili.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Pyramids of Giza
- The Egyptian Museum
- Saladin Citadel
- Khan El Khalili Touristic Market
- 1 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 full day tour in Cairo visiting Great pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis, the step Pyramids of King Djoser.
- 1 full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, citadel & Khan El Khalili Bazaars.
- All Transfers in Cairo.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Any Extra meals and beverages.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
- Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- We would be welcoming our guests at their hotels or any other preferred location in or around Cairo.
- After welcoming our guests, we would be riding in one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles to begin our marvelous tour of Cairo.
- We begin the day by visiting the Pyramids of Giza, the most startling monument in the whole world and the most amazing architectural achievement of ancient Egypt. Established more than 4500 years ago, the pyramids were where the ancient Egyptian kings were buried during the Old Kingdom of the Pharaohs. The Grand Pyramid of Cheops is the largest and most impressive. The building of the pyramid remained as a mystery until today.
- Our next visit would be to Saqqara, one of the richest and marvelous burial sites of ancient Egypt. Established more than 4500 years ago, the centerpiece of Saqqara is the Step Pyramid of Djoser which is the oldest surviving stone building in the world and the first proper pyramid to be constructed in Egypt.
- We would be having delicious lunch in one of the recommended restaurants in Cairo.
- We move on with our 2 days’ tour of Cairo to visit Memphis, the first capital of unified Egypt. The city was established by Menes more than 5000 years ago. However, all the monuments we view today belong to the New Kingdom. The most astonishing is the huge statue of Ramses II which is considered among the largest and most amazing statues of the world. This is in addition to the alabaster sphinx and other statues of goddess Hathour, Ramses II, and many stone items that belong to the New Kingdom.
- Our last visit in Cairo today would be to This site includes a number of remarkable pyramids. Senfru, the father of Cheops, the builder of the Grand Pyramid in Giza, constructed two pyramids in Dahshur. The first is the bent pyramid and the second is the Red Pyramid, the second largest pyramid in Egypt. Dahshur, with its pyramids, represent an important transitory point in the construction of pyramids in ancient Egypt.
- We move to our hotel afterwards to check in.
- The guests have the rest of the evening to enjoy Cairo at leisure.
- Our beloved guests would have the choice to book an optional tour to the Sound and Light Show at the pyramids or for a Dinner Cruise tour in Cairo.
- Overnight in the hotel in Cairo.
- Our valuable guests would be having their breakfast in the hotel.
- We check out the hotel after breakfast to move on with our marvelous 2 days’ tour of Cairo.
- Our first visit of the day will be at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities hosting the largest collection of Pharaonic displays in the whole world including the startling treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun and the Royal mummies’ hall. This is besides many other exhibitions form different Pharaonic periods. Your tour of the Museum will be accompanied by the perfect illustration of different stages of the Egyptian history.
- Our next visit would be to Saladin Citadel in Cairo. Constructed around 1000 years ago by the famous Arabian king and army leader, Saladin, the citadel is one of the most amazing medieval military complexes in Egypt. It served as the seat of the government in Cairo for centuries. Today, the most important places to explore inside the citadel include the Mosque of Mohamed Ali, the Military Museum, the Mosque of Al Nasser Mohamed, and many other sections.
- We would be having lunch in one of the recommended local restaurants in Cairo.
- Your last visit of the day will be to Khan El Khalili. This is the biggest and most impressive touristic markets in the region. Mainly established at the end of the 14th century for tradesmen coming from Asia Minor and other regions in Egypt, today it sells all sorts of gifts and souvenirs to take home from Egypt.
- At the end we would be transferring our guests to their preferred location in or around the Egyptian capital after spending a wonderful 2 days’ tour in Cairo.