Early morning picked up from your Hotel in Marsa Alam by your Egyptravel4you Tours Representative, you will be escorted to the Marina of Hamata (165 km south of Marsa Alam Airport ) to get on board your boat.
After a welcome drink, we will set on sail to our destination Satayh “ Dolphin Reef “ that satisfies every snorkeler’s desires. After approx. 2 hours sailing we will reach our stop at Satyah Reef, very close to the famous Fury Shoals. Somewhere protected in the Red Sea by a lagoon with crystal waters, a group of 60 – 80 dolphins will dance in front of your eyes where you can feel free to play with these amazing mammals.
This area is full of Dolphins and sea mammals that consider this area their home. There is a huge school of Spinner Dolphins in Satayh Reef. The sensation of swimming with these lovely mammals is an experience, which you will never forget. During the day, you will get the chance to join the Dolphins in the lagoon , and also to discover different species of fish and corals only found in the Red Sea. Throughout this magical adventure of the Red Sea, enjoy the delicious prepared lunch by the onboard chef, with snacks and drinks also provided during the day. Then we will sail back to the port, and arrive to Hamata Marina at approx. 16:30pm where you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel in Marsa Alam
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle to / from your Hotel
- English speaking Guide during the day trip
- snorkeling trip by boat include 3 stops for snorkel
- Snorkeling equipments ( mask – fins ) are included
- Lunch meal on board the boat
- Speed boat
- Mineral water and soft drinks on board the boat
- Guide assistance on board the boat
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal expenses
- Tipping Kitty
- Alcoholic drinks
45 $ per person