Overnight Luxor trip from Safaga port
We would be exploring all the highlights of Thebes Overnight Luxor trip from Safaga port including the Karnak Temple, the Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon.
At the end of the day, the guests would be transferred back to Safaga port.
This one-day tour from Safaga would be the best choice for tourists who wish to make use of a marvelous day discovering the secrets of the Pharaohs in Luxor.
Our visits in Luxor would be divided into two days. The first day would be dedicated for the monuments of the East Bank including the Karnak and the Luxor Temple.
Located only around 300 kilometers, Luxor would be a wonderful destination for day tours from Safaga. Driving one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles, the ride would last for 3 hours, more or less.
The summary of the itinerary
overnight luxor safaga port
Pick up from your hotel in Safaga port in the morning, drive directly to Luxor, arrive in Luxor, visit the Karnak Temple, the Luxor Temple, have lunch, check-in hotel in Luxor.
optional tour to the Sound and Light show at the Karnak, overnight in the hotel in Luxor.
breakfast in the hotel in Luxor, check out hotel, visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon, have lunch.\
return back to Safaga.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Karnak Temple
- The Luxor Temple
- Valley of the Kings
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
- Long experienced and qualified tour guides and tour operators
- Transfer from Safaga to Luxor and back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1-night accommodation in the hotel in Luxor
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- 2 Lunch meals during your trip in Luxor
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- All Service charges & taxes.
– Entry visa to Egypt.
– International flight tickets.
– Any extra meals and beverages.
– All personal expenses like laundry etc.
– Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
– Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- We welcome our guests early in the morning at their hotels in Safaga to begin our exciting overnight tour in Luxor.
- Our experienced and skilled company representative would be escorting our guests all over the overnight tour to Luxor from Safaga.
- We would be driving for 3 hours in one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles towards Luxor.
- We arrive in Luxor around noon time to begin our visits.
- The first place we explore in Luxor would be the Karnak Temple, the center of the worship of the god Amun, the king of gods in ancient Egypt.
- This is why it is the largest and most amazing temples of ancient Egypt.
- It was first constructed as early as the ruling period of the Middle Kingdom of the Pharaohs. However, the construction remained for thousands of years afterward with each king adding his own unique contribution to the Karnak.
- The highlights of the complex include the hypostyle hall of Ramses II, the pylons, and the avenue of sphinxes.
Temple of Luxor
- We continue our tour towards the Temple of Luxor. Established around 1400 BC, the temple was established to witness the crowning of the kings of ancient Egypt.
- This was also where the Opt Festival used to take place, perhaps this is the reason why it was connected with the Karnak Temple with the avenue of sphinxes.
- At the façade of the temple, there are two huge statues of Ramses II.
- Inside the temple, there are various chapels dating to different periods of ancient Egyptian history.
- Now, it is time to have lunch in one of the best local restaurants in Luxor.
- Afterward, we check in our hotel in Luxor.
- Guests have the chance to spend the evening at leisure in Luxor.
- Travelers enjoying our overnight tour to Luxor from Safaga many also go for our Optional Tour to the Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temple.
Day Two :
- We check out our hotel in the morning
- Our comfortable air-conditioned with the best tour guides in Egypt would be welcoming the guests for a wonderful day tour of Luxor.
- Today, we would be exploring the monuments of the West Bank of Luxor, named as the city of the dead in ancient Egypt as this was where all mortuary rituals used to take place.
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- We begin our tour by exploring the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Nicknamed as the splendor of splendors in ancient Egypt, due to its magnificent charm.
- Constructed in the 15th century BC by Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most famous queens of ancient Egypt who belonged to the 18th The temple is featured with its distinctive layout with its terraces, unlike other mortuary temples of ancient Egypt.
- While in the temple, never miss the chance to explore the chapels of Hathor, Anubis, and the section displaying the trip the queen initiated to the lands of Pont.
Valley of the Kings
- We go on with our overnight tour from Safaga to Luxor to explore the Valley of the Kings.
- This was where the kings of the New Kingdom of ancient Egypt, beginning with the 18th dynasty, established marvelous tombs, hidden inside the mountain to protect them against thrifts.
- There are many tombs to explore in this wonderful ancient royal necropolis including the Tomb of Tuthmosis III, Ramses III, and the amazing Tomb of King Tut Ankh Amun.
Colossi of Memnon
- Our last visit at the West Bank of Luxor would be to the Colossi of Memnon. Established in the 14th century BC at the entrance of the impressive mortuary temple of Amenhotep III, each statue is around 18 meters in height.
- A popular landmark of Luxor for centuries, the Greeks called them Memnon as they believed that the sounds one of them used to produce more than 2000 years ago were that of the mother of Memnon, crying over his death.
- We would be having lunch in a great restaurant in Luxor.
- After we finish our wonderful overnight tour in Luxor, we would be traveling back to Safaga.