Luxor Overnight Tour from Cairo
Moreover, many travelers who visit Egypt, for business purposes or other reasons would be staying mainly in Cairo, so Luxor overnight tour from Cairo will be a perfect choice to discover Luxor.
Our overnight tour to Luxor from Cairo is among the most popular tours we offer in Egypt.
The advantages of this tour to Luxor include visiting all the magnificent highlights of ancient Egypt located in Luxor.
In our second day, we would be exploring the historical sites of the West Bank of Luxor like the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Hatshepsut. We would be traveling back to Cairo afterward.
The summary of the itinerary
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo in the morning, drive to the Cairo Airport, take the flight to Luxor, arrive in Luxor, visit the Karnak Temple, the Luxor Temple, have lunch, check-in hotel in Luxor.
Optional tour to the Sound and Light show at the Karnak, overnight in the hotel in Luxor.
Monuments included in this travel package:
Price Per Person:
- Long experienced and qualified tour guides and tour operators
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor and back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1-night accommodation in the hotel in Luxor
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- 2 Lunch meals during your trip in Luxor
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- All Service charges & taxes.
– Entry visa to Egypt.
– International flight tickets.
– Any Extra meals and beverages.
– All personal expenses like laundry etc.
– Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
– Any Optional tours may require
Luxor Overnight Tour From Cairo:
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- We would be waiting for our guests early in the morning at their hotels or any other places around Cairo.
- One of our comfortable air-conditioned vehicles would be transferring our guests together with the most experienced and friendly company representative to the Cairo International Airport.
- The guests would be taking the flight from Cairo to Luxor.
- We arrive in Luxor in less than an hour to have our superb overnight tour of Luxor from Cairo.
- Our first visit during the overnight tour to Luxor from Cairo would be to the Karnak Temple, the biggest and most impressive Pharaonic temples of ancient Egypt, and perhaps the largest religious complex ever built in the history of mankind.
- Established during the reign of the Middle Kingdom, the temple was renovated and enhanced over the course of more than 2000 years.
- There are many features to admire at the temple especially the huge astonishing hypostyle hall, several obelisks, rare statues of the god Amun, and many other amazing sections.
Temple of Luxor
- We move on with our overnight tour to Luxor from Cairo by visiting the Temple of Luxor, the other breathtaking ancient temple of the East Bank of Luxor.
- Built more than around 3500 years ago, during the 15th century BC, the Temple of Luxor was connected with the larger complex of the Karnak Temple with the famous avenue of sphinxes as this was the location of the ancient festival of Opt.
- The temple has some huge startling statues, various obelisks, and many types and shapes of huge pillars.
- We would relax for some time and have lunch in a nice local restaurant in Luxor.
- we check in our hotel in Luxor afterward so guest can have some rest after an exciting day in the East Bank of Luxor.
- A chance of exploring new wonders are encouraged to book our Optional Tour to the Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temple.
- The show lasts for around 2 hours where they get to know the legends, stories, and everything they need to know about this fabulous temple. The show is presented in many different languages.
- Overnight in the hotel in Luxor.
- After checking out our hotel in Luxor, we go riding one of our modern vehicles to go on with our overnight tour to Luxor from Cairo.
- Today, we would be visiting the ancient sites of the West Bank of Luxor with several mortuary temples and ancient royal necropolises.
Temple of Hatshepsut
- Our first visit today, in our overnight tour to Luxor from Cairo, would be marvelous Temple of Hatshepsut.
- Constructed by one of the most famous queens of ancient Egypt during the 15th century, the temple is popular for its distinguished location at the foot of a huge Theban mountain.
- This is in addition to its rare layout that depends on three terraces, one above the other until we reach the sanctuary of the temple.
- The most amazing features include the statues of the Queen as she was a male Pharaoh. This is besides the remarkable chapels of Hathor and Anubis.
- Our second visit of the day would be to discover the secrets of the Valley of the Kings, the largest and most notable ancient royal necropolis of ancient Egypt.
- During the ruling period of the New Kingdom, the kings of Egypt brilliantly chose this location under a mountain that has a pyramid shape to dig their tombs deep inside the ground and inside the mountain as well.
- There are several tombs to explored featured with their wonderful colors and layouts.
Colossi of Memnon
- Our last visit to the West Bank of Luxor would be to the Colossi of Memnon, one of the most famous landmarks of ancient Egypt.
- These huge two statues being 18 meters in height are the only remaining components of the huge mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
- During the Greco-Roman period in Egypt, the Greeks tended to call one of the statues Memnon, after their popular legendary hero.
- They believed that the sound produced by one of the statues, due to the air passage between its rocks, was the sound of mother Memnon crying because of his death.
- We would be having lunch in a great restaurant in Luxor.
- After we finish our wonderful overnight tour in Luxor, we would be traveling back to Cairo.