Luxor Overnight Tour from Hurghada:
The beaches and resorts of the Red Sea grab the attention of a large number of tourists spending their vacations in Egypt, Luxor Overnight Tour from Hurghada one of the best tours.
Of course, these travelers enjoy a magnificent vacation in Egypt. Nevertheless, they should always take advantage of being in the land of the Nile to visit other cities around Egypt. for travelers who spend their vacations in Hurghada, the best two choices of tours in Egypt would be to Cairo or Luxor.
In fact, who would miss the chance to have a day tour to Luxor from Hurghada to explore all the wonders of the Pharaohs in Thebes, which served as the capital of ancient Egypt for hundreds of years?
We offer the best overnight tours from Hurghada to Luxor. An overnight tour would enable our guests to get the best out of Luxor. Our visits would include all the marvelous magnificent historical sites of Luxor.
Our visits in Luxor would be divided into two days. The first day would be dedicated for the monuments of the East Bank including the Karnak and the Luxor Temple.
Afterward, we would be spending the night in Luxor.
In our next day, we would be discovering the finest monuments of the West Bank of Luxor like the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Hatshepsut.
We would be traveling back to Hurghada afterward.
Located only around 300 kilometers, Luxor would be a wonderful destination for day tours from Hurghada. Driving one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles, the ride would last for 3 hours, more or less.
We have all that it takes to offer you the best overnight tour to Luxor from Hurghada.
Luxor Overnight Tour from Hurghada
The summary of the itinerary
Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada in the morning, drive directly to Luxor, arrive in Luxor, visit the Karnak Temple, the Luxor Temple, have lunch, check in hotel in Luxor, optional tour to the Sound and Light show at the Karnak, overnight in the hotel in Luxor.
breakfast in the hotel in Luxor, check out hotel, visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon, have lunch, return back to Hurghada.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Karnak Temple
- The Luxor Temple
- Valley of the Kings
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Price Per Person:
2 Persons $ 220 Per Person
3 Persons $ 190 Per Person
4 Persons $ 185 Per Person
- Long experienced and qualified tour guides and tour operators
- Transfer from Hurghada to Luxor and back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1-night accommodation in the hotel in Luxor
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- 2 Lunch meals during your trip in Luxor
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- All Service charges & taxes.
– Entry visa to Egypt.
– International flight tickets.
– Any Extra meals and beverages.
– All personal expenses like laundry etc.
– Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
– Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
Day One: The East bank
- We welcome our guests early in the morning at their hotels in Hurghada to begin our exciting overnight tour in Luxor.
- Our experienced and skilled company representative would be escorting our guests all over the overnight tour to Luxor from Hurghada.
- We would be driving for 3 hours and a half in one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles towards Luxor.
- We arrive in Luxor around noon time to begin our visits.
The Karnak Temple:
- The first place we explore in Luxor would be the Karnak Temple, the center of the worship of the god Amun, the king of gods in ancient Egypt.
- This is why it is the largest and most amazing temples of ancient Egypt. It was first constructed as early as the ruling period of the Middle Kingdom of the Pharaohs.
- However, the construction remained for thousands of years afterward with each king adding his own unique contribution to the Karnak.
- The highlights of the complex include the hypostyle hall of Ramses II, the pylons, and the avenue of sphinxes.
The Temple of Luxor:
- We continue our tour towards the Temple of Luxor. Established around 1400 BC, the temple was established to witness the crowning of the kings of ancient Egypt.
- This was also where the Opt Festival used to take place, perhaps this is the reason why it was connected with the Karnak Temple with the avenue of sphinxes.
- At the façade of the temple, there are two huge statues of Ramses II. Inside the temple, there are various chapels dating to different periods of ancient Egyptian history.
- Now, it is time to have lunch in one of the best local restaurants in Luxor.
- Afterward, we check in our hotel in Luxor.
- Guests have the chance to spend the evening at leisure in Luxor.
- Travelers enjoying our overnight tour to Luxor from Hurghada many also go for our Optional Tour to the Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temple.
- The show lasts for around 2 hours where they get to know the legends, stories, and everything they need to know about this fabulous temple.
- The show is presented in many different languages.
- The guests would be spending the night in their hotel in Luxor.
Day Two: The West Bank
- We check out our hotel in the morning
- Our comfortable air-conditioned with the best tour guides in Egypt would be welcoming the guests for a wonderful day tour of Luxor.
- Today, we would be exploring the monuments of the West Bank of Luxor, named as the city of the dead in ancient Egypt as this was where all mortuary rituals used to take place.
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut:
- We begin our tour by exploring the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Nicknamed as the splendor of splendors in ancient Egypt, due to its magnificent charm. Constructed in the 15th century BC by Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most famous queens of ancient Egypt who belonged to the 18th The temple is featured with its distinctive layout with its terraces, unlike other mortuary temples of ancient Egypt.
- While in the temple, never miss the chance to explore the chapels of Hathor, Anubis, and the section displaying the trip the queen initiated to the lands of Pont.
Valley of the Kings:
- We go on with our overnight tour from Hurghada to Luxor to explore the Valley of the Kings. This was where the kings of the New Kingdom of ancient Egypt, beginning with the 18th dynasty, established marvelous tombs, hidden inside the mountain to protect them against thrifts.
- There are many tombs to explore in this wonderful ancient royal necropolis including the Tomb of Tuthmosis III, Ramses III, and the amazing Tomb of King Tut Ankh Amun.
Colossi of Memnon:
- Our last visit at the West Bank of Luxor would be to the Colossi of Memnon. Established in the 14th century BC at the entrance of the impressive mortuary temple of Amenhotep III, each statue is around 18 meters in height.
- A popular landmark of Luxor for centuries, the Greeks called them Memnon as they believed that the sounds one of them used to produce more than 2000 years ago were that of the mother of Memnon, crying over his death.
- We would be having lunch in a great restaurant in Luxor.
- After we finish our wonderful overnight tour in Luxor, we would be traveling back to Hurghada.