Giza pyramids – Saqqara and Memphis tour
This Egypt travel package is among the most popular tours we offer.
We are proud to be providing our beloved guests with this perfect tour to everything they wish for in Cairo.
The summary of the itinerary
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo in the morning, visit the Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara, have lunch, and visit Memphis.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Pyramids of Giza
- 1 full-day tour in Cairo visiting Great pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis, the Step Pyramids of King Djoser.
- All Transfers in Cairo.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- Any extra meals and beverages.
- All personal expenses like laundry etc.
- Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
- Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- We would be welcoming our guests at their hotels or any other preferred location in or around Cairo.
- After welcoming our guests, we would be riding in one of our modern air-conditioned vehicles to begin our marvelous tour of Cairo.
Pyramids of Giza
- We begin the day by visiting the Pyramids of Giza, the most startling monument in the whole world and the most amazing architectural achievement of ancient Egypt.
- Established more than 4500 years ago, the pyramids were where the ancient Egyptian kings were buried during the Old Kingdom of the Pharaohs.
- The Grand Pyramid of Cheops is the largest and most impressive. The building of the pyramid remained as a mystery until today.
- Our next visit would be to Saqqara, one of the richest and marvelous burial sites of ancient Egypt.
- Established more than 4500 years ago, the centerpiece of Saqqara is the Step Pyramid of Djoser which is the oldest surviving stone building in the world and the first proper pyramid to be constructed in Egypt.
- We would be having delicious lunch in one of the recommended restaurants in Cairo.
- We move on with our 2 days’ tour of Cairo to visit Memphis, the first capital of unified Egypt.
- The city was established by Menes more than 5000 years ago. However, all the monuments we view today belong to the New Kingdom.
- The most astonishing is the huge statue of Ramses II which is considered among the largest and most amazing statues of the world. This is in addition to the alabaster sphinx and other statues of goddess Hathor, Ramses II, and many stone items that belong to the New Kingdom.
- Our beloved guests would have the choice to book an optional tour to the Sound and Light Show at the pyramids or for a Dinner Cruise tour in Cairo.
- transfer to the hotel in Cairo.