Aswan Day Tour from Marsa Alam
While having a magnificent vacation in Egypt enjoying a beach holiday in one of the Red Sea resorts, never miss the chance to spend a day or two exploring some of the monuments in other cities in Egypt.
We offer a wide variety of day tours from Red Sea resorts like Hurghada and Marsa Alam to different cities around Egypt famous for their wonderful historical sites like Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan.
In this perfectly designed day tour from Marsa Alam to Aswan, we offer our guests the chance to explore the most magnificent highlights of the lands of the golden sun.
We begin our tour early in the morning to enable our guests to enjoy their times to the maximum in Aswan. Either if the guests prefer to travel by flights, which is faster and more comfortable, or by an air-conditioned vehicle, which is cheaper, we have all that it takes to offer you quality time and day to always remember.
In Aswan, we would be exploring some of the most remarkable sites in this marvelous Southern touristic destination famous for its wonderful views of the Nile and its warm weather in the winter.
The highlights of our one-day tour to Aswan would include visiting the High Dam, the most brilliant architectural achievement of modern Egypt. We would be also exploring the startling Temple of Philae, the cult of the worship of the goddess Isis. This is in addition to the Unfinished Obelisk presenting a wonderful illustration of the obelisk building in Egypt.
After enjoying a wonderful day in Aswan, we would be returning back to Marsa Alam with a memorable experience that would remain in the heart of all our beloved guests.
The summary of the itinerary
Day One: Welcome the guests at their hotel in Marsa Alam, drive directly to Aswan, arrive in Aswan, visit the Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk, have lunch, visit the High Dam return back to Marsa Alam in the evening.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Philae Temple
- The Unfinished Obelisk
- The High Dam
- Long experienced and qualified tour guides and tour operators
- Transfer from Marsa Alam to Aswan and back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal during your trip.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- All Service charges & taxes.
– Entry visa to Egypt.
– International flight tickets.
– Any Extra meals and beverages.
– All personal expenses like laundry etc.
– Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
– Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- Early in the morning, we would be welcoming our guests at their hotels, or any other location around Marsa Alam.
- We only use modern air-conditioned vehicles for all our transfers in all the tours we are proud to offer.
- We drive towards Aswan in a ride that would take around 5 hours.
- We arrive in Aswan around noon to begin our exciting tour of the charming city of Aswan.
- The first visit of the day in Aswan would be to the Philae Temple, one of the finest examples of ancient Greco Roman architecture in Egypt following the ancient Egyptian styles and outlines. Dedicated to the worship of the goddess Isis, the Temple of Philae was constructed more than 2000 years ago and relocated to its current place after the building of the High Dam in 1960s.
- The next visit of the day would be to the Unfinished Obelisk, originating from the era of the New Kingdom in ancient Egypt, this huge incomplete obelisk weighs more than 1000 tons. It was left undiminished probably due to the presence of some cracks at its bottom. The visit offers guests enjoying their vacations in Egypt with a marvelous demonstration of obelisk construction in ancient Egypt.
- We will be having a tasty lunch in one of the recommended local restaurants in Aswan.
- Out the last visit of the day would be to the High Dam, among the most important developmental projects in modern Egypt completed in the 1960s. The Egyptian government led an international campaign to fund the building of the High Dam to preserve the water of the Nile flood and to produce a considerable portion of the electricity of Egypt.
- After we have a wonderful tour of Aswan, we drive back to the hotels in Marsa Alam at night.