Aswan Day Tour from Hurghada:
There are several fantastic touristic destinations that tourists who travel to Egypt should never miss, Aswan Day Tour from Hurghada one of these tours.
Aswan is truly an amazing city to spend a day or two. During ancient times, it served as the Southern gateway of Egypt. Today it is featured for its warm weather, magnificent views of the River Nile, and some quite astonishing monuments.
If you are having a great vacation in Egypt enjoying the beaches of the Red Sea in Hurghada, it is quite recommended to visit cities like Luxor or Aswan for a great day tour in Egypt.
This amazingly organized day tour from Hurghada to Aswan offers the guests the opportunity to visit the most startling monuments of Aswan including the Temple of Philae, the High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Our guests, having a splendid time in Hurghada, have the choice to either travel to Aswan by direct flights or via comfortable air-conditioned vehicles. In both cases, they would be having some quality time in Aswan.
Never miss the chance to explore the marvelous monuments of Aswan in one perfectly tailored day tour from Hurghada. We guarantee to provide the best levels of services with the highest standards of quality.
The summary of the itinerary
Day One: Welcome the guests at their hotel in Hurghada, take the flight to Aswan or drive directly to Aswan, arrive in Aswan, visit the Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk, have lunch, visit the High Dam return back to Hurghada in the evening.
Monuments included in this travel package:
- The Philae Temple
- The Unfinished Obelisk
- The High Dam
- Long experienced and qualified tour guides and tour operators
- Transfer from Hurghada to Aswan and back
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal during your trip.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- All Service charges & taxes.
– Entry visa to Egypt.
– International flight tickets.
– Any Extra meals and beverages.
– All personal expenses like laundry etc.
– Tipping to Guide, Driver, etc.
– Any Optional tours may require
The full Intermarry of the Tour:
- We would be beginning the day early in the morning to enjoy every moment of this magnificent tour to Aswan from Hurghada.
- We would be welcoming our guests at their hotels, or any other places in Hurghada to begin our trip to Awan.
- We only use modern air-conditioned vehicles for all our transfers on all the tours we are proud to offer.
- Guests who prefer to have a direct flight to Aswan would be transferred to Hurghada Airport to take their flight to Aswan.
- Guests who choose to make use of our comfortable vehicles would be transferred directly to Aswan, located around 500 kilometers to the South West of Hurghada.
- We arrive in Aswan around noon to begin our exciting tour of the charming city of Aswan.
- We start our tours in Aswan by visiting the Philae Temple, one of the most marvelous Greco Roman Temples of ancient Egypt. built more than 20 centuries ago, the Temple was dedicated for the cult of the Goddess, Isis.
- This breathtaking temple was relocated after the building of the High Dam in the 1960s to its current location at the Agilika Island. This is why guests enjoy their day tours in Aswan would take a motorboat to reach the island. Featured with its marvelous pillars, pylons, and many other features, the trip is never to be missed.
- Our next visit of the day will be to the Unfinished Obelisk, which was found in the granite quarry in the Southern part of the city of Aswan. If completed, the unfinished obelisk would have been the largest piece of stone humans ever dealt with.
- Dating back to the New Kingdom, it documents, however, the miraculous process of the construction of obelisks in ancient Egypt.
- We will be having a tasty lunch in one of the recommended local restaurants in Aswan.
- Afterward, we will have lunch in one of the nicest local restaurants in Aswan.
- You begin your visits of the day by exploring the High Dam, constructed in the 1960s by the former Egyptian president, Gamal Abdel Nasser, the dam helped Egypt store the water from the flood of the River Nile and it also generates a large volume of the electricity of Egypt.
- It is also considered to be a great architectural achievement
- After we have a wonderful tour of Aswan, we travel back to the hotel in Hurghada at night.