Alexandria day tour :
from your hotel in Alexandria we will pick up you to have an amazing day trip .
It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean.
Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria.
and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria & return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- A bottle of water during your trip
- English Speaking Guide during the tour
- Lunch during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Price Per Person
Single 150 $
2 persons 85 $
3 persons 75 $
4 persons 70 $